Monday 26 April 2010

Letter head...

This is my final composition i will use for my letter head, with this i will also make a envelope for it to be sent in.
I made adjustments to the type, I changed the type face to make it more legible as 'Bebas' is quite hard to read when small and I changed the logo to be centered and also the contact information to be centered and the overall look now looks way more professional and accurate for a letterhead.

These are the two finals that I have decided to choose between. I am going to print both to see which looks more effective!


These are the examples of layouts i have produced for a proposed letter head that could be sent out in reference to the event. Either business related or to customers. Some of these are working where as others will not. If I am going to have the more colourful designs I am going to have to make sure that the transparency is really low so that anything typed onto letter is easily legible. The bottom two on the left I think are working the best. I also think that the top right design has potential also.

No comments:

Post a Comment